I thought I’d change my Happy Days posts up a little to simply show the photo highlights of some of the happy times we’ve had during the week. Jenna and Katy, I hope you don’t mind me linking up in this format?
We’ve been riding the weather rollercoaster this week, going from basking in sunshine to hail storms, and everything in between. But it’s been a fantastic week, so here are the highlights…
1. Rosalie and Daddy walking through the bluebell woods at Bucklebury Farm Park.
2. Grandad brought Rosalie up some big logs for her (future) play space in the garden.
3. We got Rosalie a little train set in Ikea last week and she loves saying “choo choo” now.
4. Rosalie making friends with a rabbit at Bucklebury farm park.
5. Rosalie and Daddy feeding the goats. I’ve got a brilliant video I’ll have to upload.
6. Watering the plants, Rosalie’s new favourite thing to do!
7. Running in the garden, in the sunshine. I couldn’t ask for a better sight.
Granny and Grandad took Rosalie for a day out to Beale Park which she loved even more this time now she’s walking. I spent my ‘day off’ sorting Rosalie’s wardrobe, something I can do neither when she is around due to her ‘helping’ nor when she is napping due to her, er, being asleep.
All in all, a pretty perfect week.