My family

Me & Mine – March 2016

Me and Mine March 2016 - 1

I am so glad that I checked the weather forecast before the weekend and took these photos on Good Friday when the sun was shining! We had beautiful weather all day and really tried to make the most of it since we knew it wouldn’t last. We fitted in a walk along the Ridgeway where Rosalie was thrilled to see some lambs, had lots of fun with bubbles in the garden, as well as ice lollies and milk shakes. Plus of course, we took the time to take these photos.

Me and Mine March 2016 - 2

This month I have been enjoying:

Eating creme eggs

Seeing all my spring bulbs popping up in the garden

Finishing watching Suits

Seeing Rosalie become more adventurous and independent at the park

Me and Mine March 2016 - 3

This month Rosalie has been enjoying:

Having teddy bears’ picnics

Wearing big girl knickers and using the potty

Watching Toy Story

Playing with her sand table

Me and Mine March 2016 - 4

This month Daddy has been enjoying:

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!

Playing Fallout 4

Going to Prague for a stag do

Taking Rosalie to the park and seeing her walk across the rope bridge by herself

Me and Mine March 2016 - 5

It’s been a fairly low key month for us, coming to terms with my miscarriage and getting the flu knocked me for six really, but I am feeling much better now, and with Spring comes new hope so I am trying to be positive about everything, and that little bit of warmth and sunshine on Good Friday was just what we all needed – more of that please Mr Weatherman!

The Me and Mine Project

You Might Also Like

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies
    March 31, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Oh I'm with you all the way – more sunshine is definitely what we need! Add in the nice long evenings and we'll be all sorted. It sounds like you had a very good Good Friday and a lovely Easter too πŸ™‚

Hannah Tasker
    March 31, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I love your photos Jess. Rosalie looks like she is having so much fun, especially on the last photo. I love the bright red wellies, can I ask where they are from as I have been searching for bright wellies for ages and I havent found anything! I am so,so sorry to read about your miscarriage, it sounds like a low key month is exactly what you all needed, and I am really glad you are feeling better and sounding very positive, the sunshine really does help cheer things up too doesnt it xx

April 1, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Oh yes, light evenings make a big difference too! Thanks Carie, we did xx

April 1, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Thanks Hannah, low key was definitely what we needed and the sunshine these past few days has been really lovely. The wellies were from Mothercare, in the sale a few months ago so don't know if they'll still have them xx

Sara Murray
    April 1, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Oh, I love these photos, especially the last one. A bit of sunshine really does make all the difference. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your Easter πŸ™‚
    Sara | mumturnedmom

Katie Haydock LifeOnVista
    April 1, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Lovely pictures! We too have enjoyed chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate πŸ˜‰ oh and cream eggs too!! x

Katie @mummydaddyme
    April 2, 2016 at 6:05 pm

What gorgeous sunshiny pics, it almost makes me feel like spring is here! And I have been eating far too many mini eggs and creme eggs too! xx

April 2, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Thanks Sara, the sunshine has been really welcome and we had a lovely Easter xx

April 2, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Thanks Katie! It's got to be done really… we'll be good next month when all the Easter chocolate is gone! xx

April 2, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Thanks Katie, I really think Spring might be here now after the lovely weather we've had today! There's no such thing as too many mini eggs and creme eggs is there? You've got to make the most of it whilst they're in the shops πŸ˜‰ xx