My family

Me & Mine – April 2016

Me & Mine April 2016

So April was a bit of a crazy month weather-wise wasn’t it? We’ve had lots of beautiful sunshine but this past week has been so chilly and we even had some snow flurries! As I was pushing Rosalie on the swing this morning with my winter coat and mittens on, I struggled to believe that just last week we had been out in the garden in summer clothes (or no clothes for some of us; hint it wasn’t me…), eating ice lollies – I thought perhaps it was all a dream.

We have had some lovely family days out in April – we actually took most of these photos right at the beginning of the month on a family trip to the Wilton Windmill, a favourite picnic spot of ours. We also had a brilliant day at The Vyne and a brisk morning at Snelsmore Common where Rosalie climbed her first tree (with a little help from Daddy).

Me & Mine April 2016

This month I have been enjoying:

Beautiful blossom on the trees

Having a massive de-clutter

Having a date night with Jim

Taking lots of lovely spring photos at The Vyne

Me & Mine April 2016

This month Rosalie has been enjoying:

Eating ice cream and ice lollies

Going in the paddling pool with Daddy

Starting back at Music with Mummy

Making fairy soup in the garden

Me & Mine April 2016

This month Jim has been enjoying:

Watching The Walking Dead

Seeing Rosalie become more confident in the swimming pool

Date night

Going in the paddling pool with Rosalie

Me & Mine April 2016

Me & Mine April 2016

Me & Mine April 2016

Me & Mine April 2016

My little family in April.

The Me and Mine Project

You Might Also Like

Laura - dear bear and beany
    April 30, 2016 at 8:33 am

Gorgeous photos. You picked a great day to capture them. You must be near me, as I recognise all these placed you have visited 🙂 x #MeandMine
    Laura – dear bear and beany recently posted…Me and Mine…A Family Project April 2016My Profile

Jess
      May 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Thanks Laura, I was feeling very pleased we took them at the beginning of the month! We’re in West Berkshire xx

Katy (What Katy Said)
    May 1, 2016 at 9:44 pm

These are so lovely, I love the ones of you all crouched down the best. Rosalie is just so gorgeous!! #meandmineproject

Jess
      May 3, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Thanks Katy, we had lots of fun taking them this month xx

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies
    May 2, 2016 at 10:35 pm

From paddling pools to bobble hats – and hopefully next week back to paddling pools!! These are such lovely shots and you all look so happy and cosy together 🙂

Jess
      May 3, 2016 at 10:42 pm

I think Rosalie would wear her bobble hat in the paddling pool if she could, she just loves it! Thanks Carie, we did have lots of fun taking them xx

Sarah Christie
    May 4, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Such gorgeous photos I love them, It looks so bright and sunny, but I bet not that warm, thank goodness the weather is finally picking up x

Jess
      May 4, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Thanks Sarah! It was fairly warm but nothing like today! Fingers crossed the sunshine sticks around xx